FuckTV Football
 I'm just passing through here on my way to somewhere civilised and maybe I'll even arrive, maybe I'll even arrive


Russian Football Blog Since 2001


Sport TV

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Monday, April 04, 2005
New Order and Football
Bernard Sumner и Stephen Morris интервью:

A few months after the European Cup victory, we played in the World Club Championship, against a South American team, from Argentina, I think, called Estudiantes. Two-leg fixture, away and then at home. I remember watching the first match, in Argentina, on a really old TV. The father of Juan Sebastian Veron was playing for the opposition, but I really remember the referee. The bastard completely ruined the match. A thief, completely corrupt. Everyone who saw the match will tell you that. That day, I understood that there was something wrong with football. After that match (won 1-0 by Estudiantes), I went back to the stadium a few times, but something had changed. I realised that in football, like everything else, there was injustice and cheating.

Полностью здесь.